Thorium Mod- Grand Thunderbird

Hello again everyone! Time to talk thorium, specifically the Grand thunderbird. According to Boss Checklist it comes after Scarabeus, but I encourage fighting the thunderbird first. In expert mode, I didn't even have to heal fighting it. Here's my loadout.

Wulfrum Helmet
Wulfrum Chestplate
Ancient Shadow leggings

Cloud in a bottle
Sandstorm in a bottle
Hermes Boots
Plaguebearer Microbe? Something like that
Scarab thingy that gives me +1 minion

I used the Eater Staff, Beetle Staff (optional), and flute. I also used the beetle bow, but it was less effective against him.

He drops-
Sandstone ingot- good for armor, it gives sandstorm in a bottle abilities.
Storm bow(?)- A certain bow that shoots storm arrows, expert mode only.
Thunder Talon- A pretty good sword, usable but weak compared to enchanted sword/starfury
Zephyr- Very helpful accessory that gives +15% speed, I replaced the sandstorm in a bottle with it.
Hatchling Staff- I haven't gotten this summoner weapon yet, but I will update when I get it.

That's it for now! -Rocky

Comments

Popular Posts